Tabbed User Interface for Microsoft Word 2010 64-bit - Document Tabs for Word x64 gives you the ability to open, read, edit and manage multiple documents in a tabbed window. You can easily switch documents as the way in IE 8, Firefox and Chrome.
Document Tabs for Word x64(original name is Word Tab) add tabbed browsing and editing to Microsoft Word 2010 64-bit. This office add-in shows a tab bar in Word 2010 64-bit and creates a tab for every document opened in Word 2010 window.
With Document Tabs for Word x64, you can handle multiple documents open in different windows easily. The tabs added by this Office add-in are configurable. Document Tabs for Word allows users to easily show/hide these tabs in Microsoft Word 2010 64-bit, to customize the tabs' color, appearance and position.
Document Tabs for Word x64 provides instant previewing for these customizations and configure changes in its Setting Center. Document Tabs for Word allows the user to place the tab bar on the above/below/left/right of workplace.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
1) Arrange the tab bar above, below of the workspace, the default place is above the workspace.
2) Choose from several pre-set tab appearances.
3) Customize tab length by choosing from automatic length, self-adaptive length and fixed length (the default length is the automatic one).